HutLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show!

+5
LoganClutchure3
Deke
JMSILV
wowinkelman20
Stawnuzz
9 posters

Go down

HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show! Empty HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show!

Post by Stawnuzz Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Hey guys so were gunna have a gameshow live in chat in the next upcoming week. It's called Take It All and the rules are fairly simple.

Rules
Five contestants are chosen randomly at the start of the game. Five prizes are hidden, each with a value between x and y(Obviously we can't use those cards as the game prizes because people know their prices, therefore I will find fake prizes,such a trips, household appliances, etc, and will give them prices;so don't bother looking up prices). The first contestant chooses a number and the contents are revealed. The next contestant can choose a number or steal the first contestant's prize. A contestant whose item is stolen must then choose a new number or steal from another contestant; however, contestants cannot steal back their own item immediately.

Prior to having their item stolen, a contestant can block another contestant from stealing it. Each contestant can only block their item from being stolen once during the game. Once the contestant chooses to block their item from being stolen, it cannot be stolen by any contestant during the round.

The contestant with the lowest-value prize is eliminated at the end of the round. The process is repeated with the remaining four contestants in round two, which features increased prize values.The contestant who finished with the most-valuable prize in the previous round begins round two. Again, the contestant with the lowest-valued prize is eliminated, and the remaining three contestants compete for higher valued prizes. The final two contestants after round three advance to the Prize Fight.

The final two contestants each select a random card from a deck of ten containing values ranging from x to y. The values chosen are not revealed to either contestant upon selection. The two remaining contestants then separately and secretly decide to "keep mine" or "take it all", similar in format to the prisoner's dilemma. If both contestants choose "keep mine", each leaves the game with the prizes already accumulated earlier in the game, along with the cash value selected at the start of the Prize Fight. If one contestant chooses "keep mine" and the other chooses "take it all", the contestant who chose "take it all" collects not only their prizes and cash award, but also the other contestant's prizes and cash award, and the contestant who chose "keep mine" leaves empty-handed. However, if both players choose "take it all", both players forfeit all prizes accumulated during the game as well as the cash awards, and both leave empty-handed.

Actual Prizes

The actual prizes will be announced at the end of each round. The farther you go the more you get and get a chance to keep it all. If you're eliminated at any time you win nothing.

Joining
If you would like to participate in this event send me a PM. If more than 5 people would like to join. We will do a random number generator to figure out who gets to play. Hopefully if it goes well Ill be doing this more than once.

Contestants
iS370HSSV8Hi
Winkle
JM

Last edited by Stawnuzz on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stawnuzz
Stawnuzz

Back to top Go down

HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show! Empty Re: HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show!

Post by wowinkelman20 Thu May 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Count me in

wowinkelman20

Back to top Go down

HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show! Empty Re: HutLife Presents: Take It All Game Show!

Post by JMSILV Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm

I love it, if anyone watches the office its like yankee swap, only thing im not crazy about is the end.

JMSILV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deke Fri May 02, 2014 12:50 am

I'm in! Id also be willing to donate something (pucks/players) for the winner(s?)

Deke

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganClutchure3 Fri May 02, 2014 6:20 am

im in

LoganClutchure3

Back to top Go down

Post by AG dRizZe Fri May 02, 2014 8:30 am

Count me in

AG dRizZe

Back to top Go down

Post by Butters222 Fri May 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Im in Smile

Butters222

Back to top Go down

Post by BASKETBALLSTUDD Fri May 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Im in!
BASKETBALLSTUDD
BASKETBALLSTUDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopi Sat May 03, 2014 5:19 pm

In thanks
Kopi
Kopi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down