HutLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HutLife Mod App

2 posters

Go down

HutLife Mod App Empty HutLife Mod App

Post by wesswoody Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Here at HUTLife, we like to think of everyone as equal and respected members of the Ultimate team community. Staff works hard and donates their time and effort to make sure your Ultimate team experience is the best.

The following is a staff application that should be filled out entirely if you are interested in a staff position. We will review the application and based on needs of the staff. Please note a response will be given within 48 hours. Please fill out form below:

Send Apps to Stawnuzz and myself... make sure to send to both

HUTLife staff application

Age / School status or Work status

How many hours per week do you play xbox?

How many hours do you visit HUTLife per week?

Why should we choose you?

If you were to become a staff member, how would you benefit the HUTLife community?

Add any additional comments telling us why we should choose you

Heres an Example. If 2 members are fighting in chat how would u handle it? (please go into detail)

Please note that any staff member is held to a higher standard and must show respect to members and other staff. Staff members are expected to help in ALL areas here at HUTLife.com
wesswoody
wesswoody
Admin

https://hutlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HutLife Mod App Empty Re: HutLife Mod App

Post by Butcher Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 am

Hey decided to do this to see if you guys needed help. you know I'm in here quite a bit and am mature enough to deal with the likes of some of the people in here. On that note that is all i have to say...

Butcher

Back to top Go down