HutLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules and Guidelines

4 posters

Go down

Site Rules and Guidelines  Empty Site Rules and Guidelines

Post by Stawnuzz Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 am

Hey everyone. Just wanted to run through the rules and guidelines of the site

General Rules

All trades/wagers with high risk, other guests or gray members are AT YOUR OWN RISK. Be careful no matter who you are trading with.

DO NOT BET OR TRADE FOR THE SAKE OF JUST DOING SO. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TRUSTED DOESNT MEAN THINGS CANT GO WRONG. LOOK INTO EVERYTHING YOU DO AND ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS. DEALING WITH PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

Please add your GT to your profile...AND YOUR ACTUAL GT!

No Paypal, MSP, or cash trades
•Be respectful of other members. Don't cause drama here. Remember why you come to a site in the first place.
•NO SCAMMING or WELCHING. This will not be tolerated in any way , shape or form.

Personal Attacks in chat will not be tolerated. Any attack on someone else does not belong in the chat box. Remember this isn't a place for drama or fighting.

•NO callouts in chat. Private Message the member. Don't cause problems with someone if it's unnecessary.
•If a member ignores or the situation isnt settled, private message ANY staff member about the situation. Let us know so stuff doesn't get out of hand.
•All issues should be kept respectful even if you are in the right and have been the victim. Don't start more problems than there already are. This will cause a possibility of you getting banned as well.

If there is a dispute let one of the staff know as soon as possible.
If there is a problem with a trade or bet please be sure to have all the information involving it.

Wagers/Betting

- Wagers -
All wagers/bets must have a thread and must be confirmed by both members. Ex if someone makes a betting thread and you place your bet in the thread, that is you confirming your bet. It is up to the person who's thread it is to then quote and confirm your bet. And bet not confirmed will not be counted for. ( just writing a persons name in the OP will not count towards a confirm. You must quote and confirm your bets. Saying "all bets above confirmed" or a variation of such is ok)

Note: You do not have to bet this way in order to make bets. You are allowed to make bets through chat box or however else you'd like.But, any other way than the above example may not result in a vouch collection if welched.

-Threads about being welched/owed-
These threads are unnecessary and just cause more problems. If you have a situation please PM the person and PM a staff member with the situation. Any thread as such will be immediately deleted.

- To cancel a confirmed post -
Both parties must confirm the cancel
Cannot confirm a wager or trade and decide to cancel without BOTH parties

Wagers must be paid within a 24 hour period unless both parties agree on different circumstances. Don't play games with people and run them around. If you owe people on a bet than pay, if not than don't make bets.  Don't bet if you don't have the pucks to do so.

If you have a bet unpaid, you can't keep betting on other games. You must pay your last lost first.

THIS IS ONLY FOR OUR SITE. THESE BETTING RULES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EA. DO NOT ASSOCIATE THESE BETTING RULES WITH EA. YOU BET ON EA ON YOUR OWN TERMS. HOWEVER WHEN BETTING WITH ANOTHER HUTLIFE MEMBER ON EA, IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO FOLLOW THESE BETTING GUIDELINES. IF A PROBLEM OCCURS, FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES WILL HELP THE SITUATION FROM YOUR PROSPECTIVE AND MAKE OUR DECISION EASIER. ULTIMATELY HAVING YOUR BETS CONFIRMED HERE WHETHER THEYRE ALSO ON EA OR NOT WILL GIVE YOU THE GREATEST PROTECTION

Vouches

Vouching Rules

NOTE: YOU MUST CREATE A VOUCH THREAD. IT IS MANDATORY

If a member scams or welches, that members vouches will be use to pay the victims. Do not vouch for someone you would not trust. If you do vouch for someone, it means you will cover your vouch for that person if they do scam or welch.

Any “MAX VOUCH” will default to the members current trader rank. This means as you go up in rank so does your vouch. So make sure you're willing to pay your max rank if you max vouch.

Rank Vouching Amount :
Members - 30k
Rookie - 40k
Pro - 50k
Superstar - 60k
Staff - 70k

If you vouch for someone and can't cover the vouch, your vouches will cover you unpaid vouch amount. Any members that have can't cover their vouch, they will be banned/taken care of and their vouches will cover.

With that being said, Vouches are EXTREMELY IMPORTANTand should not just be thrown around. This community needs to be kept safe and prevent people from scamming and welching. That being said I usually see "vouch of vouch" happening. Note that you are putting yourself in that situation to vouch for that person. Be smart and only vouch for the people you honestly trust.

Rank Vouching Thresholds : How much needed to be each Rank?

Rookie - 400k
Pro - 700k
Superstar - 1M

Thanks of joining HutLife and I hope everyone has a good time here.

Thanks everyone,
Stawnuzz

Last edited by Stawnuzz on Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Stawnuzz
Stawnuzz

Back to top Go down

Site Rules and Guidelines  Empty Re: Site Rules and Guidelines

Post by Frushy90 Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Great job with the site brother!

Frushy90

Back to top Go down

Post by xDZx10x Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 pm

How do you like private message someone?

xDZx10x

Back to top Go down

Post by rockon Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:09 pm

xDZx10x wrote:How do you like private message someone?

Button under their name on the left next to profile
rockon
rockon

Back to top Go down

Post by rockon Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Not a fan at all of these new betting rules. Me and steeler make HUT wagers every single day and always do it in chat. Not about to start making threads for that

Edit: just giving 1 example, but dozens of consentual bets are made every day by many people in chat. No reason at all to disallow that. It's at your own risk, like any bet.
rockon
rockon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stawnuzz Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 pm

rockon wrote:Not a fan at all of these new betting rules. Me and steeler make HUT wagers every single day and always do it in chat. Not about to start making threads for that

Edit: just giving 1 example, but dozens of consentual bets are made every day by many people in chat. No reason at all to disallow that. It's at your own risk, like any bet.

Don't know if you just didn't see it or read over it or just didn't read it but it says right under where the first betting rule is that you don't have to bet that way. It is do at your own risk no need to get pissy
Stawnuzz
Stawnuzz

Back to top Go down

Post by rockon Sun May 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Sorry if you misinterpreted my constructive criticism as being "pissy"......I missed that part of the OP, thanks for clearing it up for me man.
rockon
rockon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stawnuzz Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 pm

rockon wrote:Sorry if you misinterpreted my constructive criticism as being "pissy"......I missed that part of the OP, thanks for clearing it up for me man.

Np bud and I didn't misinterpret anything. Your first comment was pissy. Your edit was constructive criticism. But regardless that rule is just there so people know that if it's in chat and something happens you may not be collecting vouches. That's all. Though even with chat bets there's no harm in making a quick thread and after discussing it in chat just post and confirm it in the thread. Simple easy and in your best interest.
Stawnuzz
Stawnuzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum