HutLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is lucman being unbanned?

2 posters

Go down

Is lucman being unbanned? Empty Is lucman being unbanned?

Post by Deke Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:51 am

Well, some of you were in the chatbox yesterday when an "argument" broke out about me unbanning lucman. First off, I would like to appologize to everyone in the chatbox, as it got very heated and everyone said stuff that was out of line (myself included).

After talking to Staw, who came up with a great idea, which is a compromise for everyone.

Lucman will remained banned until NHL15 comes out. The day NHL15 comes out, he will be unbanned and given ONE last chance. Anything, and I mean anything, happens (drama, bringing his personal life issues into chat, going to far etc etc) he will be banned again.

Also a couple side notes. Because we found this compromise, it would be nice to have to not constantly see the #FreeLucman. If anything happens between now and then, I still have the ability to say he will not be unbanned.

Last edited by Deke on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deke

Back to top Go down

Is lucman being unbanned? Empty Re: Is lucman being unbanned?

Post by I Munch Chicks Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Deke wrote:Well, some of you were in the chatbox yesterday when an "argument" broke out about me unbanning lucman. First off, I would like to appologize to everyone in the chatbox, as it got very heated and everyone said stuff that was out of line (myself included).

After talking to Staw, who came up with a great idea, which is a compromise for everyone.

Lucman will remained banned until NHL15 comes out. The day NHL15 comes out, he will be unbanned and given ONE last chance. Anything, and I mean anything, happens (drama, bringing his personal life issues into chat, going to far etc etc) he will be banned again.

Also a couple side notes. Because we found this compromise, it would be nice to have to constantly see the #FreeLucman. If anything happens between now and then, I still have the ability to say he will not be unbanned.

Coolio
I Munch Chicks
I Munch Chicks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum