HutLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vouch System

Go down

New Vouch System Empty New Vouch System

Post by Stawnuzz Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey guys. So for this site were going to do something a little different in order to get people to be legit trusted.

Vouching Rules

NOTE: YOU MUST CREATE A VOUCH THREAD. IT IS MANDATORY

If a member scams or welches, that members vouches will be use to pay the victims. Do not vouch for someone you would not trust. If you do vouch for someone, it means you will cover your vouch for that person if they do scam or welch.

Any “MAX VOUCH” will default to the members current trader rank. This means as you go up in rank so does your vouch. So make sure you're willing to pay your max rank if you max vouch.

Rank Vouching Amount :
Members - 30k
Rookie - 40k
Pro - 50k
Superstar - 60k
Staff - 70k

If you vouch for someone and can't cover the vouch, your vouches will cover you unpaid vouch amount. Any members that have can't cover their vouch, they will be banned/taken care of and their vouches will cover.

With that being said, Vouches are EXTREMELY IMPORTANTand should not just be thrown around. This community needs to be kept safe and prevent people from scamming and welching. That being said I usually see "vouch of vouch" happening. Note that you are putting yourself in that situation to vouch for that person. Be smart and only vouch for the people you honestly trust.

Rank Vouching Thresholds : How much needed to be each Rank?

Rookie - 400k
Pro - 700k
Superstar - 1M

Example on how a vouch thread should look

Stawnuzz's Vouch Thread (0/0) (Title)

Member Name : Stawnuzz
Gamertag : Stawnuzz

If we have done deals in the past or you trust me vouch

Updated your vouch amount in the title

If you guys have any questions let me know.

Last edited by Stawnuzz on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stawnuzz
Stawnuzz

Back to top Go down